Kevin Harris is a versatile and experienced television, corporate and live event presenter.
He is now in his 5th season presenting the P1 Powerboat championship and the Aqua-X championship in the UK and their equivalent championships in Florida, USA.
Also in the USA, he hosts the Super Karts USA Pro Tour, aired on CBS Sports Network.
As a live event presenter Kevin has hosted large arena sized events for corporate clients including Ford, Beaulieu National Motor Museum, Wella, T-Mobile, Toni & Guy, The Ski Club of Great Britain and many more.
Outside of the professional working world of television and events presenting, Kevin is a fanatical skier and loves the great outdoors. He is qualified and experienced as an Alpine ski instructor through the BASI system to ‘ISIA’ level 3, and has worked in Switzerland, Italy and France including a season at The British Ski Academy in Les Houches. Working in front of the camera, Kevin has been a ski model for 13 consecutive Snow&Rock winter sports catalogues between 2002 and 2015.
As a former PE teacher it’s no surprise that Kevin adores fitness. Whether that means frequent trips to gym, climbing, getting out on his mountain bike or whatever…he’s always doing something!
Other credits include:
- 2016 – Sarasota Powerboat Grand Prix. CBS Sports Network, USA.
- 2016 – British National Road Cycling Championships. Eurosport.
- 2016 – Barbados Rally. Flow TV.
- 2016 – The Bike Channel covering the London Bike Show, the ICE Bike Show and City Cycling Guides.
- 2016 – ‘7 in 7’ Ski Club of Great Britain.
- 2015 – Yorkshire Marathon. Channel 4.
- 2015 – 2014 Voice over artist for InCycle. IMG
- 2014 – Tour de France Fan Park – Stage host for 20,000 people.
- 2014 & 2013 Outlaw Triathlon. Channel 4.
- 2013 – Xtreme Storm. Channel 4.
- 2010 – A Guide to Doha, IMG Media.
- 2008 – 2003 Sky Vegas Live, Sky TV.
- 2009 – 2007 Thomson Holidays TV.
- 2006 – 2003 Teletext Holidays TV.
- 2005 – 2004 Britains Best Breaks.